14.8.14

Recent Favourites;

Hello~


It's a thing amongst the Blogger and YouTube communities to make  
a "favourites" post/video for certain months, which I've always kinda wanted to do. 
/easily influenced.



I'd been putting some of my favourite things during each 
month on the side of my blog, but it's a bit boring in list form.


These are some things I've really enjoyed enough to call them favourites recently.
Kinda cheating by using some of my Instagram photos.





Fijian Water Lotus fragrance (The Body Shop)


Fresh scents are my thing, can't stand feeling too weighed down
by a fragrance. Anything musky or overly warm I really don't get on with, personally.
This scent makes me happy, imagining breezy weather with blue skies.


I also got some of my favourite old Instagram photos 
printed by Origrami!
They're a lovely company and a husband and wife team that makes amazing quality

 prints of your 'gram photos, and they arrive stored in a beautiful branded box.

They feature many of their customer's photos on their own Instagram, too!
I was so honoured to be asked by them to have this photo (above) featured,
and I will definitely use them again in future and try their different print options!

 It's also free shipping worldwide from Australia.Go check them out~




Honeydew bubble tea

It's been my favourite bubble tea flavour since I tried it about 3 or more
years ago at Candy Cafe in London's China Town,
and even though I want to try more flavours I always end up getting it.
This one was nice, but still prefer CC for my bubble tea fix!





Mamegoma

Bean seals. What's more to say? They're too cute.
I've liked them for years, but wanna put 'em here anyway.
Also, Molang
Chubby, rotund, dumpling-like bunny! 




Watermelon

The ultimate Summer time fruit! 
Delicious and refreshing, 
always feel so hydrated after eating some.


Raspberries and apples spring water quencher  (Juicy Water)

This is such a nice drink, and not as sour as you'd imagine from raspberries.
An as-near-to-perfect refreshing summery flavour. 






Oatmeal & Honey mask/scrub (The Body Shop)

It's really nice for my dry skin. I know it's ridiculously simple to make
your own oatmeal and honey mask, but it's the convenience I guess?

Waterlily & oil shower gel (Nivea)

I really liked their sunny melon & oil one a few years ago, and also the starfruit shower 
creme (without oil).
This one's subtly pretty and nicely fresh (wtf kind of description is that, sorry). 

Pretty much finished it so it's quite empty in the photo.

+ some "apricuties" (apricots, a new found fruit-love. 
Hadn't ever tried them fresh until recently!)




Silver origami paper crane necklace
(next to the lotus fan card)

When I saw a Leanne Lim-Walker talk about this in one of her videos
 I really wanted to get my own, not very good to covet is it..


But it is a really lovely understated necklace; small, delicate, and a little classy.

I panicked the other day as the clasp broke and it fell off my neck into 
the bathroom sink and nearly fell down the plughole.. 
I managed to save it but kinda had a mild panic attack. 

So be a bit careful where you wear it! It's good it didn't fall off while I was out,
but I didn't expect it to fling off into the sink and be small enough to nearly
fall through the plug holes.


My mum, who's trained as a goldsmith, fixed it for me very easily. 




That's it for now, don't want to make a really long post haha.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you're having a lovely Summer!

I move house next week, so I'm celebrating new beginnings 

. . . . . . . 

What's your favourite flavour of bubble tea?


I have also tried matcha, hokkaido milk, taro, mango, coffee, apple, and lychee.
 I've always wanted to try peach, 
but honeydew wins my heart after I panic before ordering

 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Yummmm I haven't had boba in a month or two! Have to go get some soon. I love flowery milk tea flavors for my boba but chocolate milk tea is always good!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com
    Unique Jewelry/Decor Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hadn't had it in a while either! Milk tea is lovely but I've never had it w/ boba, and I feel like choco milk is too easily made at home so I try to be more adventurous haha, but I'm sure it is great w/ the pearls! I hope you can get some soon :)

      Delete

© M I E L I S E U L | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig