8.1.16

Japan April 2015; ARASHIYAMA


PART 2

After our day in the city of Osaka, we took a train to Kyoto and in the same morning, 
after dropping our luggage off at the hotel, we caught another train to the small district of Arashiyama.

The quaint little town and the famous atmospheric bamboo forest of Arashiyama 
were like a fairy tale or a Ghibli film brought to life.
There was even an adorable train station with carriages looking exactly
like the one Chihiro takes in Spirited Away.

I definitely recommend visiting this quirky place if you're ever in the area.

Here are some of my photo best picks, 
also viewable on my FLICKR!








Japan undoubtedly has the best ice cream

I wanted to try all of them but it was too cold!
We did try a sakura-green tea mix in spirit of the season

















Hello















Next time I'll bring you to Kyoto, Nara, and Fushimi Inari Taisha.
Hope you enjoyed this photo diary of our visit to Arashiyama!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© M I E L I S E U L | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig